Services for you

As an Authorized Service Provider for ADOT/MVD, Ginger's Auto Title Service can provide many of the same services found at a state MVD office.

Not Sure If We Can Help You? Please contact us by email or phone and we would be happy to answer your specific question.

License Plates
New or replacement license plates - issued at our office.  We also issue specialty license plates.
Personalized Plates
Order personalized license plates.
Lost/Replacement Plates and Tabs
We issue new plates for lost or worn out plates and replace month/ year tabs.
Registrations and Renewals
We process initial vehicle registrations and renewals. We also print duplicate registrations.
Title Transfers
We process the transfer of ownership and issue the new title, registration and license plates - while you wait.
Duplicate Titles
Lost or damaged title? We can issue a duplicate title for you.


Bonded Titles

Let us help you through the steps for obtaining a bonded title.

*For a printer-friendly list of Bonded Title Procedures - Click Here

Problem Titles
Have a title problem? Let our experienced and helpful staff assist you.
Level I Inspections
Required for all Abandoned Vehicles and Bonded Titles. This can be done at Ginger's Auto Title Service, or in some cases, at the owner's location.
Temporary Permits
We issue Restricted Use 3-Day Permits, 30-Day Permits, and 90-Day Permits.
Mobile Home Titles & Transfers
Mobile home title transfers, add or delete lien, issue duplicate title.
Mobile Home Affixtures
Ginger's Auto Title Service is authorized to sign off on the Affidavit of Affixture form when a mobile home is being permanently affixed to real property.


Mobile Home Un-affixtures

We can assist you in un-affixing a mobile home when removing it from real property. *For a printer-friendly list of Un-Affixture Procedures - Click Here

Sold Notices
Notify the MVD that you have sold your vehicle.  (You should inform the MVD within 10 days of the sale.)
Lien Filings
Add loan information to your title.
Driving/Vehicle Records
Your Arizona driving record or Arizona vehicle record printed while you wait.
Vehicle License Fee Recap
Printout of the MVD fees you paid for the calendar year.  (Helpful for your annual income tax preparation.)
Off Highway Vehicle Decals
We issue OHV decals


- As a licensed and bonded Authorized Service Provider, Ginger's Auto Title Service can provide ADOT/MVD services to individuals and businesses. In addition to any ADOT/MVD fees - a convenience fee is added to all transactions.