Title & Registration

Gingers Auto Titles Service LLC

Title Transfer – Sell, give, buy or trade your vehicle… we can help you with the process.

Registration Renewal

Exemptions - Military, non-profit, tribal, special military, 100% service connected, survivor of fallen military member, public health services officer, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), VA grant, survivor of a fallen responder, county assessor’s certificate of eligibility for widow/widowers and TDP.

Duplicate Titles – Can’t find your title, swing by and we will help with the process

  • Bill of sale
  • Adding and removing liens
  • Non-probate and personal representative/successor
  • Lost/replacement tabs and/or plates
  • Personalized plates and specialty plates
  • Sold notice

Off Highway Vehicle – You can get your OHV decal. We can renew them also!

  • Golf carts
  • Trailers

Temporary Permits – Get a 3 day, 30 day or 90 day permit.
SR22’s and insurance suspensions.

De-Insured – You must submit the form before cancelling an insurance policy.

  • Disability/hearing impaired plate/placard application
  • Disability/hearing impaired plate/placard
  • Replacement/renewal

Vehicle License Fee Recap – Let us print you out a copy of the vehicle license taxes you paid for the calendar year.